Your avatar/profile photo is front and center in your profile. Adding a photo will help people recognize who you are in the community since the avatar is what they see whenever you create or interact with content and in streams.
To add one or change it, follow these instructions:
1. To navigate to your profile, click your avatar in the top-right corner of your screen, and click “profile”.
2. Click "Edit Profile" on the right side of your web page
3. Once you are in your profile, on the top-left portion of the screen, click “change” where it appears over your avatar
4. Browse your computer for your desired profile photo/avatar and click "Upload."
5. When you have confirmed this is the profile/avatar photo you would like to upload and share with the Community, click "Save."
We hope this helps. If you have any feedback about this help page, feel free to drop us a line in the XChange Support area on the main landing page!